Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Best Law student attributes success to hard work and having purpose




By Robert Mugabe

Josephine Iragena, who succeeded to be the best student in law depart of ULK (Gisenyi) of academic year 2009, says that “going to school with a purpose of who you want to be in the future” is behind her best performance

The soft speaking, 25year old girl,first born in the family succeeded with a distinction and being the first student in the faculty and the whole department of Law scoring 15 points out of 20 which made her thebest out 68 graduands

“I had a dream of studying Law and become a judge ever since I was young, lucky enough I attended the course I wanted; I took the decision to do well in class to give the example to my young ones at home,” Iragena said

“The reason I want to be a judge or a lawyer, but my full attention is on becoming a judge, to have full participation to the service of Rwandan population with honesty and commitment as a professional judge with ethics”

Iragena told this paper that, the training and ethical discipline she acquired at the University is enough to approach others to acquire experience and do the job
“We need to have purpose always, this is a driving force.

When I reached at ULK, we had to take a course called Ethics which is a must to a very student here to learn; this course challenged me to have purpose and success in any area of life, so i had to begin my success journey at the campus,” she added

1 comment: